Financial Aid Forms
Visit MyFinAid to check your "To-Do List" to see which documents are needed to complete your financial aid application.
Please read the following before submitting any documents to RCC Financial Aid.
- Important! To fill out these forms digitally, please download the PDF and edit with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- To avoid delays, only submit documents requested by RCC Financial Aid or if necessary to update enrollment or aid information.
- When emailing documents, please send from your RCC Student Email. If you have not been assigned an RCC Student email, we will accept documents from your RCC Email of Record or FAFSA Email.
- You may opt to drop off, mail, fax, or email your documents. When emailing documents, send to your Financial Aid Advisor from your student email account (see above).
- Emails will come to you from [email protected] Please add this email to your Safe List to avoid delays.
- Admissions Complete
- Aid-Eligible Major
- Book Allowance Request
- Budget Revision Request
- Degree Partnership Program - OFAX
- Degree Partnership Program (other)
- Enrollment Change
- FAFSA on Hold Pending DHS Match
- Foster Youth Tuition and Fee Waiver
- Fresh Start Initiative Acknowledgement – Defaulted Loan Transfer
- Loan Request/Revision
- New Borrower Acknowledgement
- Orphan / Ward of the Court Verification
- Parental Refusal to Provide Information and Support
- Professional Judgment (PJ)
- Request to Decline Federal PELL Grant Funds
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal
- Statement of High School Status
- Statement of Identity and Educational Purpose
- Unaccompanied Homeless Youth Verification Letter
- Verification Worksheet
Policies and Helps
- Dependency Override Request
- Financial Aid Application and Process Information (coming soon)
- Obtaining Tax Information (Data Retrieval Tool)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy and Appeal
- RCC Academic Standing Standards
- Verification of Dependency Status