Submit your other Transcripts to RCC
Getting your RCC Transcript
If you have taken classes at Rogue Community College, then you have a transcript. There are many reasons you might need your college transcript; most commonly, transcripts may be required for employment or when applying or transferring to another college.
IMPORTANT: Due to COVID-19 precautions, RCC staff will be working remotely. National Student Clearinghouse electronic orders are processed daily Monday-Thursday. Mail requests through the Clearinghouse and paper requests to SOU or OSU DPP will be processed weekly. Allow 5-7 business days for mail requests to be processed.
- $6 per transcript destination, $1 per additional transcript to same location. Allow 3-5 business days for normal processing and standard USPS mail.
- $25 Express 2-day mail fee (optional), only to destinations in the U.S.
- Free: Transcripts to Southern Oregon University and Oregon State University Degree Partnership Program are free of charge. To order transcripts to SOU or OSU DPP, please submit the paper form: SOU and OSU DPP Transcript Request.
- All other official RCC transcript requests can be ordered through the RCC’s page at the National Student Clearinghouse ordering form.
- For colleges and universities who order and transcripts, please order through the Clearinghouse as our preferred manner of receipt, otherwise mail your request form and payment to Rogue Community College PO BOX 3678, Portland, OR 97208-3678
What you need to know about Official Transcripts:
What is an official transcript?
An official transcript is the University's certified statement of your academic record. The official transcript is printed on security sensitive paper and contains the University seal and signature of the University Registrar. An official transcript in a sealed institutional envelope.
- Official transcripts cannot be faxed or emailed.
- DO NOT OPEN your official transcripts. They must be sealed in the envelope you received them in.
- For release of your transcript, your student account must be current, with no past due balances.
- On your transcript request, you may request that your transcript be held until:
- Current term grades are posted
- Degree notation
- Alpha Zeta Pi Notation
- Grade Change
Unofficial RCC Transcripts
What is an unofficial transcript?
An unofficial transcript is the student’s academic record without signature, seal, date, or sealed envelope. You may get an unofficial transcript off of myRogue or if you open an official college transcript.
How do I access my unofficial transcript?
Students can access their unofficial transcript online through their myRogue account.
Rogue Community College does not have transcripts of GED® scores. All GED transcripts and certificates must be requested through this GED Credentialing page.
International Student Transcripts
If you have credits completed at institutions outside of the US, RCC requires the use of an external agency to verify the transferability. You may use an agency of your choice as long as it provides a course-by-course or comprehensive evaluation, including grades.
- Select an evaluating agency. Make sure you select an agency that is a current member on the NACE website by going to www.naces.org/members.
- Make sure you get a course-by-course or comprehensive evaluation, including grades. Have the official report mailed directly to RCC.
- After you have verified RCC has received your official report, submit a Transfer Credit Evaluation Request to see which credits can be used towards your degree or certificate.