RCC Tuition Rates
Click here to view our Payment Methods.
To register as an in-state student and pay $120 per credit, students must be an Oregon resident for at least 90 days prior to the first day of the term.
Out of state residents pay $148 per credit.
Residents of Washington, Idaho, California, and Nevada pay an in-state tuition rate of $120.
- Technology fee: $7 per credit. (click for more info)
- College services fee: $17 per credit up to a maximum of $255 per program
- Installment plan: $25
- Returned check: $25
- ESL/ABS/GED® classes $65
- Official transcripts: $6 for one transcript, $1 for each additional transcript in the same order.
- Josephine County bus pass: $30 per term.
- Jackson County Transit pass: $15 per term for students ($30 staff)
- Nonpayment Fee: Due Friday Week 2 of term: 5% of outstanding balance or $5 whichever is greater.
- Late Fees: $15.00 late fee on delinquent accounts due on Friday weeks 5 and 8.
- Course and Program Fee Schedule
Some classes and programs have extra fees added beyond the standard fees.
- Apprenticeship Fee Schedule
- Non-Academic Fee Schedule
Online, Check, Credit Card or Cash Payments or set up payments with an Installment Plan
Please help us by utilizing our preferred methods of payment by paying online or by check.
- Log into your myRogue account (www.roguecc.edu/studentresources)
- Click on Financial Aid and Payment box, then Account History tab
- Select term you are paying for and click continue
- Follow instructions to make a payment
- Feel free to use our postage-paid, self-addressed envelopes located at all campuses in the Student Affairs area and the Library
- Please include your Student ID # on the check
- All checks must be mailed to our Lockbox Processor below, and dropped in any USPS mailbox (no cash please)
Rogue Community College
PO Box 3678
Portland, OR 97208
- You may make cash or a cashier’s check payment at any of our campus libraries during the hours below during the regular term
- Please refer to the academic calendar for College Closure days, Federal holidays and payment deadlines
- Campus Hours (for cash payments)
Visit the RCC Business Office for all other payment information, such as Deadlines, Fees and Penalties, BankMobile Disbursements and more.
Why are there tech fees if I'm not on campus?
The technology fee of $7 per credit is internally restricted to support equipment and software needs that directly support students. The College allocates 28.6% of the revenue to fund the purchase of conventional educational equipment utilized in the classroom providing a direct benefit to students. Although most students did not attend courses in person during 2020/21, the useful life of the equipment did not pause; thus, the expense did not disappear. In addition, instructors still utilized equipment during remote instruction.
The College allocates 71.4% of the revenue to support the purchase of computers and software, directly benefiting students. At least one computer lab at every campus was available to students throughout the pandemic. Technology fees pay to replace all equipment in or necessary to support the labs.
The College has a number of different types of student software supported by the technology fees; a few examples include Blackboard, the free Microsoft licenses available to all students, and lab computer software. During COVID, the College needed to invest in additional software to facilitate online learning and student support. Examples include increased online testing exams/licenses, increased Zoom licenses, and increased Blackboard licenses and features.
In Spring 2020, the College discontinued the Distance Education Fee charged for online or distance education ($10 per credit, max $40 per class).