Strategies for Student Success
Be a Great Student!
- Managing Your Schedule Like a Boss
- Time Management Techniques (St. Mary)
- Managing Time for College Success
The RCC Libraries are here to support your endeavors at the college - please don't hesitate to ask us for support with class work, research, student government projects, committee work, or anything that is important to you. If a project is important to you, it's important to us as well.
Math Test Anxiety Tips
The RCC Math department worked with the RCC Counseling department to outline ways to combat text anxiety, specifically in math.
The Purdue Online Writing Lab – has over 200 resources for Writing and Teaching Writing, Research, Grammar and Mechanics, Style Guides, ESL (English as a Second Language), Job Search and Professional Writing - used by requested permission. Click here for an Annotated Bibliography of the sources listed on this page.
Free resources for RCC students using their student email addresses.
- Lucidchart: It allows users to create intuitive and dynamic graphic timelines, mind maps, and venn diagrams to help spark collaborative critical thinking. Perfect for those group projects and juggling all your courses when you’re over worked, and sleep deprived like so many of us were in school.
- Lucidspark: This is a virtual whiteboard created for real time collaboration, which allows for easy participation & real time problem solving which again, is a lifesaver for any student.