Priority to register is based on the number of credits successfully completed at RCC. It does not include courses attempted or graded F, W, I, AU, Z or NP. If you need to know the number of credits you have completed, check the Web site and view cumulative credits completed at the end of your unofficial transcript. Students may also register on any scheduled registration day or time after their priority day. Changes to the schedule of classes may occur after you have registered. It is important that you verify your schedule before purchasing books or going to class.
Class sizes are limited
Be prepared to select alternative classes or sections. If you have questions about when to register, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Student Registration
You will need to go through the Placement Process before registering for classes. If you plan on using financial aid to pay for tuition, apply three months in advance.
- Individuals with a disability should contact the Access and Disability Resources office at 541-956-7337 for information and forms to request placement test accommodations. Individuals requesting placement assessment accommodations are required to submit necessary forms and documentation at least one week prior to the last scheduled assessment for that term. Call 541-956-7191 or refer to the placement assessment link within your myRogue account for the current assessment schedule.
- Attend a New Student Orientation (NSO). During your online orientation you will receive the information and resources you need to make a strong start in college. Please provide your RCC student email address and create a new password to log in to your online orientation. Please remember your password as you may stop in middle of your orientation and return later to complete your orientation by logging back in where you left off.
- Register for classes. Use the priority registration schedule to determine when you are eligible to register for classes. Log into myRogue and register online using your username (or your student ID number) and password. (Visit the How to Register page for more detailed instructions.)
- Ask your advisor for your program planner to review the courses that your advisor has recommended and insure that you are approved to register. If your OK to register has expired, make an appointment with your advisor well before registration begins to plan your courses and receive the OK to register for up to one year.
See your advisor for assistance selecting classes well before registration dates. When necessary, apply for a program evaluation or evaluation of transfer credits at least six weeks prior to your registration date. Evaluation requests submitted after the deadline will both be processed for the next scheduled advising and registration period.
- Check the priority registration schedule to determine when you should register. You may also register any registration day after your priority day.
- Register online. If you do not have an advisor's approval see No. 1. Tuition and fees must be paid in full or by installment by the deadline. Payment can be made by check, cash, credit card or money order at Rogue Central. Online payment by credit card is also available. Students who owe money to RCC from any previous term or from the current term, must pay in full prior to registration for subsequent terms. Students who have defaulted on federal student loans received while in prior attendance at RCC must rehabilitate their student loans, bringing them into good standing, prior to again registering at RCC.
Students with physical limitations or certain disability conditions may need a special registration time. Contact Access and Disability Services for an appointment to receive special registration authorization.