This page has information on how to keep your student account in good standing. You will find the following here:
- How to make a payment
- Third-party payments (by parent, grandparent, relative, etc)
- Deadlines, fees and penalties
- Refunds and BankMobile Disbursements
- Installment plans
- Holds on your student account
- Collections information
- Agency or company payments
- Internal Vouchers
How to Make a Payment
Our preferred method of payment is online by credit card or mailing your check to the lockbox. If you need to make a cash payment, please note the hours and locations available during the academic term below.
By Credit Card: Log on to myRogue – you will need your student ID
Please include your student ID on the check
Mail to – Rogue Community College
PO Box 3678
Portland, OR 97208
complimentary envelopes provided at each campus library and Welcome Center
Cash Payment Locations and Hours* (only during term):
Redwood Campus (RWC) Library
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Table Rock Campus (TRC) Room 178
Monday and Wednesday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.; Friday 8:00 a.m. – Noon
Riverside Campus (RVC) Library
Monday-Wednesday 8:00 a.m. – 5 p.m., Friday Noon - 5:00 p.m.
on Payment Deadline Days
Business Office Campus Hours*
for payment questions
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Call 541-956-7430 or email [email protected]
* closed for lunch Noon-1:00 p.m.
Deadlines, Fees and Penalties
Please see the current Academic Calendar for an updated schedule of payment deadlines. Below is a general guideline.
|Payment deadline:||Friday, second week of term|
|First Financial Aid refund:||Friday, second week of term and weekly thereafter|
|Installment deadlines:||Friday of week 5 & 8 of the term|
Rogue Community College delivers refunds with its partner, BankMobile Disbursements, a technology solution powered by BMTX, Inc. For more information on BankMobile, click here: bankmobiledisbursements.com/refundchoices. To view our third-party servicer contract for refund management, click here.
Please select your preferences as soon as possible to avoid delays to your refund.
Funds from approved grants, scholarships, and Federal Stafford loans are disbursed to students at the end of the second week of each new term.
*Note: The actual date your funds will be available will depend on the date you were awarded and your application was processed by RCC. If your application is not processed by these dates, funds will be issued later as needed. For questions regarding funds disbursement contact your Financial Aid Advisor. For questions regarding your refund payment, please contact [email protected]
If you have any issues with your BankMobile account, your login, your Instant Code, or any other questions regarding BankMobile, please email [email protected] or call 877-327-9515, press (1,2,2,0).
To be eligible for the Installment Payment Plan a student must have:
- Valid Social Security Number on file with RCC
- Satisfactory credit history with RCC
- Current account balance of more than $75
- If your account is in Collections (see below), you must pay your Collections balance in full before setting up a current term Installment Plan. Collection payments are only updated to student accounts twice a month, so if the payment deadline is looming and your Collections payment has not credited to your account yet, please call the Business Office at 541-956-7430 or email [email protected] to verify payment and set up an installment plan or lift a hold.
- $50 down Installment plan with a $25.00 installment fee must be set-up by first payment deadline, the *second Friday of the term.
- There are 2 payment due dates, Friday week 5 and week 8
- Remaining balance must be paid by last installment deadline
- $15.00 late charge will be added to account balance for each missed payment
- Additional charges for collection fees if balance is not paid in full by last installment deadline
- You are responsible for payment in-full unless you drop classes during the refund period
- Students on the installment plan will not be eligible for priority registration for a future term unless they are current on their installment payment. Down payment and second tuition installment deadline must be paid by second deadline to qualify for priority registration. Otherwise balance must be paid in full prior to priority registration.
Set up your Installment Plan
- Log into your myRogue account
- Within the Financial Aid and Payment box, click the Account Payment/Installment Plan link
- Review your contact information and update if needed.
- Select term you are paying for and click continue
- Follow instructions to set up your Installment Plan payment
- Please note that installment plans are only for the current term.
Holds on your Student Account
A hold on your account may be placed due to non-payment, being sent to Collections, a check was returned due to insufficient funds, and in the case of a Financial Aid repay. Registration Holds will be put on student accounts at 5 p.m. the day before priority registration for the next term if there is a balance due. All students must be paid in full in order to register for a future term. If you are on the installment plan, a hold will be placed on your account if you do not make your second installment payment by the deadline. The consequences for a hold on your student account can include the following:
- Cannot register for future terms
- Could be dropped from future term classes if you have registered in advance
Student accounts with an outstanding balance beyond the end of the current term are subject to submission to an outside collections agency. Any student account at risk for collections will be notified in writing 30 days prior to submission. Students unable to pay their outstanding balance in full can make a partial payment in myRogue up to the date of submission, which will reduce the overall amount of collections fees the student may incur.
If any balance remains outstanding after 30 days, the student will be sent to collections and is fully responsible for all collections costs. Collection agencies will pursue all means of collecting the amount due including, but not limited to, garnishing tax refunds, litigation and garnishment of wages. Payment must be made in full at Southern Oregon Credit Services before the student can access RCC services again. This includes, but is not limited to, advising and counseling services, access to transcripts, or enrolling in courses (credit or non-credit based).
Southern Oregon Credit Services can be reached by phone at 800-283-0222, online at: www.SOCredit.com/pay, or in person at 2400 Poplar Drive in Medford.
Questions about Charges
Any questions regarding your account, please email [email protected] or call 541-956-7430. If after speaking with our staff, you disagree with what is in your student record and have documented circumstances that might warrant a committee review, you may submit a Student Record Appeal to the Registrar’s Office. The committee meets several times throughout the term and will notify you by email of the outcome of your appeal. If you have further questions regarding this process, please email the Registrar at [email protected]
Agency or Company Payments
Students whose tuition is paid by an agency need a voucher on file before the payment deadline. Arrangements for payment by an agency or company must be pre-approved by the college. Please contact [email protected] for the process. Once approved, agencies or companies will email RCC vouchers for tuition, fees, books and supplies to the same email. If payment is not received from the agency, the student is responsible for the full amount.
Agencies: Please submit your voucher to the email above at the beginning of term (deadline is end of second week, however earlier is better). Our office sends invoices out weekly starting the 3rd week of term. Payment may be made to our lockbox, or any of the other approved methods (see How to Make a Payment). Please click here for the most current voucher form. Any questions regarding your agency balance, please call 541-956-7430.
For student expenses that are being paid by a RCC department and/or grant, please use the Internal Voucher for Tuition/Fees and Bookstore Charges. For departments who are disbursing payments to students via the PEX card, please use the Internal Voucher for PEX Charges. These vouchers are due to the Business Office at [email protected] 2 days prior to Payment Deadline dates in the Academic Calendar.
If you have any questions regarding making payments on your account, or charges on your account that do not seem correct, please contact us at [email protected] or call us at 541-956-7430.
Please contact Financial Aid directly if you have questions regarding your financial aid application or the process. Visit Enrollment Services to request your RCC transcript or for any other registration questions.