This page has information on how to keep your student account in good standing. You will find the following here:
- How to make a payment
- Third-party payments (by parent, grandparent, relative, etc)
- Deadlines, fees and penalties
- Refunds and BankMobile Disbursements
- Installment plans
- Holds on your student account
- Collections information
- Agency or company payments
How to Make a Payment
By Credit Card:
Log on to myRogue – you will need your student ID
Mail to – Rogue Community College
PO Box 3678
Portland, OR 97208
complimentary envelopes provided at each campus library and student services
Redwood Campus Library
Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Table Rock Campus, Library
Tuesday: 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Riverside Campus, Building B
Thursday, 12:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Friday, 9:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.
Deadlines, Fees and Penalties
Please see the current Academic Calendar for an updated schedule of payment deadlines. Below is a general guideline.
Rogue Community College delivers refunds with its partner, BankMobile Disbursements, a technology solution powered by BMTX, Inc. For more information on BankMobile, click here: bankmobiledisbursements.com/refundchoices. To view our third-party servicer contract for refund management, click here.
Please select your preferences as soon as possible to avoid delays to your refund.
Funds from approved grants, scholarships, and Federal Stafford loans are disbursed to students at the end of the second week of each new term.
*Note: The actual date your funds will be available will depend on the date you were awarded and your application was processed by RCC. If your application is not processed by these dates, funds will be issued later as needed. For questions regarding funds disbursement contact your Financial Aid Advisor. For questions regarding your refund payment, please contact STAR@roguecc.edu.
If you have any issues with your BankMobile account, your login, your Instant Code, or any other questions regarding BankMobile, please email email@example.com or call 877-327-9515, press (1,2,2,0).
To be eligible for the Installment Payment Plan a student must have:
- Valid Social Security Number on file with RCC
- Satisfactory credit history with RCC
- Current account balance of more than $75
- $50 down Installment plan with a $25.00 installment fee must be set-up by first payment deadline, the *second Friday of the term.
- There are 2 payment due dates, Friday week 5 and week 8
- Remaining balance must be paid by last installment deadline
- $15.00 late charge will be added to account balance for each missed payment
- Additional charges for collection fees if balance is not paid in full by last installment deadline
- You are responsible for payment in-full unless you drop classes during the refund period
Set up your Installment Plan
- Log into your myRogue account
- Within the Financial Aid and Payment box, click the Account Payment/Installment Plan link
- Review your contact information and update if needed.
- Select term you are paying for and click continue
- Follow instructions to set up your Installment Plan payment
- Please note that installment plans are only for the current term.
Holds on your Student Account
A hold on your account may be placed due to non-payment, being sent to Collections, a check was returned due to insufficient funds, and in the case of a Financial Aid repay. If you owe tuition and fees or other charges on the day after the final term payment/installment deadline, you will be put on financial hold. The consequences for this can include the following:
- will be charged late fees for each installment payment that you miss
- cannot register for future terms
- will be dropped from future term classes if you have registered in advance
- are not eligible to receive official transcripts
Student accounts with an outstanding balance beyond the end of the current term are subject to submission to an outside collections agency. Any student account at risk for collections will be notified in writing 30 days prior to submission. Students unable to pay their outstanding balance in full can make a partial payment in myRogue up to the date of submission, which will reduce the overall amount of collections fees the student may incur.
If any balance remains outstanding after 30 days, the student will be sent to collections and is fully responsible for all collections costs. Collection agencies will pursue all means of collecting the amount due including, but not limited to, garnishing tax refunds, litigation and garnishment of wages. Payment must be made in full at Southern Oregon Credit Services before the student can access RCC services again. This includes, but is not limited to, advising and counseling services, access to transcripts, or enrolling in courses (credit or non-credit based).
Southern Oregon Credit Services can be reached by phone at 800-283-0222, online at: www.SOCredit.com/pay, or in person at 2400 Poplar Drive in Medford.
Questions about Charges
Any questions regarding your account, please email STAR@roguecc.edu or call 541-956-7430. If after speaking with our staff, you disagree with what is in your student record and have documented circumstances that might warrant a committee review, you may submit a Student Record Appeal to the Registrar’s Office. The committee meets several times throughout the term and will notify you by email of the outcome of your appeal. If you have further questions regarding this process, please email the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agency or Company Payments
Students whose tuition is paid by an agency need a voucher on file before the payment deadline. Arrangements for payment by an agency or company must be pre-approved by the college. Please contact email@example.com for the process. Once approved, agencies or companies will email RCC vouchers for tuition, fees, books and supplies to the same email. If payment is not received from the agency, the student is responsible for the full amount.
Agencies: Please submit your voucher to the email above at the beginning of term (deadline is end of second week, however earlier is better). Our office sends invoices out weekly starting the 3rd week of term. Payment may be made to our lockbox, or any of the other approved methods (see How to Make a Payment). Please click here for the most current voucher form. Any questions regarding your agency balance, please call 541-956-7430.
If you have any questions regarding making payments on your account, or charges on your account that do not seem correct, please contact us at STAR@roguecc.edu or call us at 541-956-7430.
Please contact Financial Aid directly if you have questions regarding your financial aid application or the process. Visit Enrollment Services to request your RCC transcript or for any other registration questions.