When to register: Priority Registration Schedule
Advising support: RCC Advising
Preparing to Register:
Reasons to Register Early:
- Avoid the waitlist
- Build your best schedule: register for the courses and instructors you want!
- Secure your funds: registered students are given priority financial aid processing
- Skip the lines and wait; beat the rush!
How to Register:
- Go to myRogue Student Portal.
- Enter your Username or Student ID and Password and press the Log In button.
- Select Register for Classes from the Registration Resources Menu.
- If necessary, update your Student Information. At the bottom of the page, click the box to signify your information is correct, then select the Update/Register button at the bottom of the page.
- On the Class Search page, select one of the search methods to find a class, i.e., course number, course title, category, or instructor name. Type your search criterion in only one field. If you wish, you can limit search results to a specific campus or meeting time. Click the Search button to perform your search.
- Scroll down to see the results of your search, and select a class by clicking on the Add button next to the desired selection.
- On the Shopping Cart page you may add more classes by clicking on Continue Shopping, or you may register for your selected class(es) by clicking on Advance to Checkout.
- Read the RCC Policies and the Academic Integrity statement, check the I have read boxes, then select the I AGREE button.
- Choose your payment method from the list.
- Visit the Printable Schedule page and click on the Print icon in your browser.