facebook icon
Skip to content
Spacer Access and Disability Resources

Access and Disability Resources

Getting Started with the Access Office

In order for Access and Disability Resources to provide reasonable and appropriate academic accommodations for disabilities, you will need to do the following:

  1. Apply for admission to Rogue Community College
  2. Complete the Access Office Application
  3. Once your application is received the Access office will contact you to schedule an intake appointment. 
  4. Gather documentation and upload it through AIM or forward documentation to [email protected].
  5. Meet with Access Office staff to discuss appropriate accommodations.

Request accommodations for each term via AIM. Need help requesting accommodations in AIM? Please visit Request Accommodations for instructions or view a video on how to request your accommodations in AIM.