Getting Started with the Access Office
In order for Access and Disability Resources to provide reasonable and appropriate academic accommodations for disabilities, you will need to do the following:
- Apply for admission to Rogue Community College
- Complete the Access Office Application
- Once your application is received the Access office will contact you to schedule an intake appointment.
- Gather documentation and upload it through AIM or forward documentation to [email protected].
- Meet with Access Office staff to discuss appropriate accommodations.
Request accommodations for each term via AIM. Need help requesting accommodations in AIM? Please visit Request Accommodations for instructions or view a video on how to request your accommodations in AIM.