Access and Disability Resources has moved to a new system called AIM for students to request accommodations for their classes.
Students eligible for accommodation in previous terms through RCC will continue to have access to accommodations in AIM for future classes.
To request your accommodation for classes please do the following.
Click the link to view the "How to Request Accommodations at RCC" instructional video.
- Meet with your advisor to select your class(es) during registration period.
- Register for class(es) in My Rogue.
- Be advised that it can take 48 hours for your classes to populate in AIM.
- Visit the Access and Disability Resources webpage to access AIM by selecting the button marked Current Access Students Request Accommodations in AIM. Through AIM you can select your accommodations for the next term.
- You will be routed into AIM where you will use the RCC Single Sign-On to login to AIM. Your login is your student email.
- Verify that your class(es) have populated in your AIM Account Overview
- Step 1: Select Class(es) you are requesting accommodations for, they will appear checked when selected.
- Step 2: Click “Continue to Customize Your Accommodations”
- Step 3: Select your Accommodations
- Step 4: Click “Submit you Accommodations”
Once accommodation letters are sent to your instructors a letter will be sent to your RCC student email. All correspondence from the Access office will be conducted through RCC student email to ensure confidentiality.
If you have questions or any difficulty selecting accommodations in AIM, please contact us directly and we can help. [email protected].