Risk Management at RCC
Director of Risk Management
Deputy Title IX Coordinator
Risk Management Coordinator
Risk Management Specialist
The Risk Management Team at Rogue Community College is dedicated to providing a safe and secure environment for all college employees, students and visitors through community collaboration, communication and diligence. We accomplish our mission by ensuring that only the highest levels of professionalism are exhibited by our team members and by treating all members of the community with respect and dignity.
Risk Management participates and maintains membership in the following professional organizations to increase collaboration, professional development, education, resource sharing among industry professionals
RCC Risk Management is a member of ASIS International which is a global community of security professionals, each of whom has a role in the protection of assets – people, property and or information.
RCC Risk Management is a member of CSHEMA or the Campus Safety, Health and Environmental Management Association. CSHEMA is the only organization focused entirely on serving Environmental Health and Safety professions in higher education.
RCC Risk Management is a member of the Redwood Safety Association which is a not-for-profit organization whose purpose is to provide opportunities to promote and improve safety understanding for employers, employees and the general public in Josephine County.
National Association of Clery Compliance Officers and Professionals to collaborate with each other, share resources and best practices, and participate in professional development opportunities to support colleges and universities in their efforts to comply with the Clery Act.
Jackson County Threat Assessment Team
Risk Management is a member of the Jackson County Threat Assessment Team. The Jackson County Threat Assessment Teams purpose is to identify possible threats before they occur within the community and to determine ways to either prevent the threat or manage the threat if it has already occurred.
Risk Management is a member of the Association of Threat Assessment Professionals. The purpose of ATAP is to afford its members a professional and educational environment to exchange ideas and strategies to address such issues as stalking, threats, and homeland security.
Josephine County Emergency Management Board
Jackson County Local Emergency Planning Committee
RCC Incident Reports
- Click here to file a Discrimination and/or Harassment Report
- Click here to file an Accident and/or Injuries Report.
- Click here to file a Student Behavior and Conduct Report.
For all other reports please contact security at your campus. Report incidents for the Illinois Valley Learning Center to Campus Security at the Redwood Campus.
*Crime reports and incident reports submitted to Campus Security are covered under state law and are subject to public record requirements.
Risk Management Areas of Responsibility
Risk Management has responsibilities for compliance and or reporting with local, state and federal regulations related to each of the agencies listed below.
- Office of the Oregon State Fire Marshall
- Oregon Occupational Safety and Health
- Oregon Department of Environmental Quality
- Oregon State Police
- US Environmental Protection Agency
- US Department of Education
Rogue Community College Procedures related to Risk Management
- AP 3500 Campus Security
- AP 3501 Campus Security and Access
- AP 3502 Security Considerations used in the Maintenance of Campus Facilities
- AP 3503 Missing Student Notification
- AP 3505 Emergency Operations Plan
- AP 3506 Timely Warnings
- AP 3507 Emergency Notifications
- AP 3510 Workplace Violence
- AP 3515 Reporting of Crimes
- AP 3518 Child Abuse Reporting
- AP 3520 Local Law Enforcement
- AP 3530 Weapons on Campus
- AP 3540 Sexual and Other Assaults on Campus
- AP 3550 Drug Free Environment and Prevention Program
- AP 3560 Alcoholic Beverages
- AP 3561 Animals on Campus
- AP 3566 Minors on Campus
- AP 3570 Tobacco Use
- AP 3576 Automatic External Defibrillator (AED)
- AP 3577 Ergonomics
- AP 3578 Skateboard, Rollerblades and Bicycles
- AP 3810 Claims Against the College
- AP 3900 Speech: Time, Place and Manner
- AP 4300 Field Trips and Excursions
- AP 5210 Communicable Diseases – Students
- AP 6520 Security for RCC Property
- AP 6530 RCC Vehicles
- AP 6540 Insurance
- AP 6700 Facility Use/Rentals
- AP 6750 Parking
- AP 6800 Occupational Safety
- AP 6810 Accident and Injury Reporting
- AP 6850 Hazardous Materials
- AP 7330 Communicable Diseases - Employees
- AP 7600 College Police or Security