Skip to content
Spacer RCC Risk Management

Risk Management

Access Control

Access Control refers to electronic locks that are controlled via computer software. It has been implemented at each of the campuses throughout the district to enhance security in our buildings. By utilizing electronic locks, we can better manage the security of our buildings, monitor who has access, and define when an individual has access. We can remotely secure any door on access control in the event of an emergency situation.

How do I request access to a space via an access card?

All requests for access must be approved by the supervisor. If you need access to your space, please contact your manager or department admin and they should submit an email request to Risk Management.

What do I do if my access card was lost or stolen?

If your card has been lost, stolen or damaged you should report it to Risk Management immediately. You can do this by emailing [email protected]

How do I request a metal key for my individual office or work space?

For manual key building access and replacement of lost or damaged keys, you will need to submit a work request to Facilities.