Allied Health Occupations Program Requirements
The Medical Assistant, Dental, and Phlebotomy Programs require the following requirements be met before placement in a practicum site per the Oregon Health Authority. We ask that students begin gathering immunization records as soon as possible.
- Completion of a 11 panel drug screen. The program will cover the cost of the initial drug screen and will schedule on behalf of the student during the program.
- Completion of a criminal background check. Click the link for a list of permanently or potentially disqualifying crimes.
- Current American Heart Association Health Care Provider CPR and First Aid card
- Completion of below required Immunizations:
- Hepatitis B vaccination record or positive titer test
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella vaccination record or positive titer test
- Varicella vaccination record or positive titer test
- Tdap vaccination in past 10 years
- Influenza vaccination record or signed declination form
- COVID-19 vaccination record (primary vaccination) or completed exemption form
- Please note some medical facilities do not accept exemptions. Our Allied Health programs offer practicum placements that accept exemptions.
- Tuberculosis Skin Test (PPD) test or negative blood test in past year
- You can complete these immunization requirements at your local health department or your primary care providers office.
Jackson County Health Department
Josephine County Health Department