LPN Advanced Placement to RN Program
Click here for information session dates.
The application for the LPN Cohort for Winter 2023 is closed. Look for changes for the 2023 application year to Winter 2024 entry beginning July 2023.
LPNs who are interested in applying to the second year of the Rogue Community College Nursing Program should contact Melissa Weast at 541-956-7308 or [email protected] and indicate “advanced placement" in your message and/or subject line.
IMPORTANT! Applicants must be fully vaccinated for COVID to begin the LPN/RN Advanced Placement Program and the Associate Degree Nursing Programs.
- 2022-23 Nursing Program Map (for students applying 2023-24)
- OSBN Licensure Information
- CPR Card Certification Requirements
- 2022 LPN Advanced Placement Program Information
- LPN to RN OCNE Advanced Placement Timeline
- Criminal Background Information
- LPN to RN Advanced Placement Application*
- LPN Advanced Placement Selection Points*
- Everything you Need to Know About the ATI TEAS Exam
- Preparing for the AI TEAS
- Cost Estimates for 2022-23
* Pertinent for Winter 2022 applicants only. Information for Winter 2023 applicants is subject to change.
Advanced Placement application deadline for each year is October 15. The number of spaces available each year varies.
To be eligible to apply you will need:
- Current, unencumbered Oregon LPN license.
- Minimum of 500 hours of work experience as an LPN.
- All prerequisites completed with average GPA of 3.0 or higher and each course with a C or higher.
- Provide proof of TEAS score of 58.8% or higher.