We are here if you need help
- Discover who you are and what you’d like out of your education, career and life.
- Access and interpret your skill, interest and value assessments.
- Process your ideas, thoughts, feelings and concerns about your career and educational choices and goals.
- Utilize career information and resources.
- Develop a plan and determine your next steps.
RCC Counselors support students though their career development—a lifelong process that involves developing skills, interests and values that are influenced by preferences, priorities, personalities and many other factors. They hold a master's degree in counseling or social work and help students identify personal strengths and challenges and explore strategies to achieve educational and career goals. RCC Counselors also provide students with relevant career information, tools and resources.
The following services and resources are available in Career Counseling:
- Career Information System Individual Portfolio
- Career Exploration and Assessments (skills, values, interests, personality and preferences)
- Career Research and Planning
- Life/Career Transitions and Work-Life Balance
- Access to LearningExpress Library™
- Additional Career-Related Services and Resources