Students who are involved in a cycle of addiction or actively working their recovery often face unique obstacles to achieving success in college. Whether you are struggling with alcohol, drugs, food, technology, sex, gambling, or any kind of addictive behavior, we are here to help. Please contact the Counseling Department for an appointment with a mental health counselor that can help you make progress with your addiction and stabilize your recovery. We can also refer you to resources in our community when needed.
- Recovery 2.0 website
- National Rehabs Directory
- Johann Hari Ted Talk
- Treatment and Recovery Support in Medford
- Is it alcoholism or is it just a problem?
- Psychology Today: Addiction
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Center on Addiction
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- What is Sex Addiction?
- What is Sexual Addiction?
- Gambling Addiction
- What to know about gambling addiction
- Jackson County Health and Human Services: Addictions
- Medford Methadone and Suboxone Clinic
- OnTrack Recovery Support
- Adapt Recovery Support
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Sober Recovery: Addictions Support
- Narcotics Anonymous