Our Welcome Centers are open!
Table Rock Campus (White City) or Redwood Campus (Grants Pass).
Join us for a series of virtual and in-person events to help you get started on your academic path at Rogue Community College! Learn about degree options, paying for college, and much more. All are welcome to join!
You're invited to explore each campus, talk to faculty, and learn about the programs we have for you. Each campus offers something unique.
Lunch en línea con Ailym
Charlemos mientras almorzamos en Zoom!
Trae tus preguntas y dudas
Todo sobre RCC: enrollment, carreras, becas y más!
For more info please contact Ailym Pinero Requena
Latino Outreach and Recruitment Transition Specialist
541-956-7037 o [email protected]
New dates TBD
Future and New Students Live Webinars
We want to help you on your pathway at Rogue Community College. Our Student Affairs team is here to guide you! Check out RCC’s virtual getting started events hosted by different departments across campus. Sessions include:
- Helpful financial aid information
- Picking a major
- Exploring student life and leadership
- Beyond the basics
Admissions: Getting Started
Meet with an admissions coordinator in a group setting to walk through the admissions process. Please note this is not academic advising and you will not register for classes.
|Monday||June 27, 2022||4:00 p.m.||Join Zoom Meeting|
* To complete a financial aid application, be sure to bring:
- FSA ID for student & parent, if applicable (already set up at www.studentaid.gov/fsa-id)
- Driver’s License #
- Alien Registration # (if not an U.S. citizen)
- 2020 federal tax return
- Untaxed income information (e.g. child support, interest income)
- Cash, savings, checking balances as of that day
More info can be found at the Tips for Filling out the FAFSA page.