The Counseling Department's goal is to help students succeed and make the most of their RCC experience. Academic advisors and counselors provide retention and support services to current students as well as individuals who are interested in becoming students at Rogue Community College. Members of the counseling department can offer assistance with:
- Making career and educational choices
- Returning to school and adjusting to change
- Developing academic plans for accomplishing goals
- Improving inter-personal communication skills
- Coping with stress and anxiety
- Strengthening student success
- Redwood Campus, Grants Pass-Student Services Bldg. 1-541-956-7306
- Riverside Campus, Medford-G Building 1-541-245-7552
- Table Rock Campus, White City- Room 187 1-541-245-7863
Counseling Department office hours:
- Riverside Campus & Redwood Campus - Monday through Friday 8a.m.-5p.m.; 8a.m.-6p.m. on Tuesdays
- Table Rock Campus - Monday-Thursday 1-5pm
- Personal Counseling is available to all enrolled students, by appointment only. There is no cost to the student for Personal Counseling services.
And if you're planning on transferring credits to another college or university, you'll find our Transfer Center invaluable.