Alpha Zeta Pi
Attention All Alpha Zeta Pi members who have joined since summer term of 2020/21!
You are warmly invited to attend our annual induction ceremony and dinner!
Where: Rogue Auditorium at the Redwood Campus
Date: June 1st, 2022
Time: Ceremony starts promptly at 6:00 p.m.
To attend, please RSVP to the invitation sent to your student email. Due to space constraints, AZP invitees may bring one guest. A Hawaiian themed dinner will be provided by the Cafeteria at RCC.
Questions? Email Nicole Kieffer at NKieffer@roguecc.edu.
The purpose of Alpha Zeta Pi at Rogue Community College shall be the promotion of scholarship, the development of leadership, service, and the cultivation of fellowship among qualified students at Rogue Community College.
- Apply for Alpha Zeta Pi scholarships
- Transcript notation
- Recognition at graduation
- Leadership and service opportunities
- Utilize membership on other academic and professional applications
- Certificate of recognition
- 3.65 cGPA on the 4.0 scale
- Completed 24 transferable credits (May include professional/technical credits 100+)
- Enrolled in 8 or more credits
- Only one "W" on transcript within a two term period
How to Join
Once each term, email invitations will be sent to qualified honor society candidates with information about how to join. Qualified students pay a one-time membership fee of $35 to become members of Alpha Zeta Pi. This fee is payable at Rogue Community College Marketplace. Students qualified to join will need to provide a passcode in order to process payment. Please click here to join.