In order to schedule your Placement assessment, please email email@example.com and request a date on either a Monday, Wednesday, or Friday for a remote assessment session.
In order to schedule your Placement assessment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a date on either a Tuesday or Thursday for in person assessment session.
- Practice social distancing by staying at least six feet away from other people.
- Use hand sanitizer that will be provided.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before coming to the Placement session.
- We encourage you to bring your own mask and gloves if you would like to wear them.
- If you do need to cough or sneeze due to allergies, be sure to cover it with a sleeve or tissue.
- If you or someone in your household is sick or you are otherwise unwilling to come to campus, please stay home. We will work with you to place you utilizing remote Placement Assessment or another method. Please call 541-956-7217 or send an email to email@example.com if you need to utilize another method
- If you find that you cannot test during the session you are scheduled, please let us know by calling 541-956-7112 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can offer the slot to another student.
Thank you for your patience and your interest in becoming a student at RCC, we look forward to having you here!
Before you sign up for a placement assessment, make sure you need one by visiting RCC's Placement Process page.
Have you already taken a Placement Assessment?
Do you need your placement scores sent to another college? Fill out the Placement Scores Request form and allow 10 days for processing.
Things to Know
- This assessment is used to place you into reading, writing and math. You cannot PASS or FAIL this assessment.
- This exam is not timed, but plan about 2 hours.
- You can take a break during the exam if you need/want to.
- A calculator is available for use during the assessment on certain questions and is built in to the Accuplacer system
- You may not use your phone.
- You can try again if you are not happy with your placement.
- If you need special accommodations to help take the computerized exam, please contact Disability Services
Before You Test
For your Placement Asseessment (for either remote or in person):
Bring your RCC Student ID number.
Bring a photo I.D. Choose one:
- A valid driver license
- DMV ID card
- Current US passport
- US military ID card
- RCC student body card
- High school student body card
- High school yearbook with your picture and name
- Notarized letter of identity with photo (no copies)
- Foreign passport with current US Visa
- I-94 form with photograph
- US Certificate of Citizenship
- US Citizenship and Immigration Services employment authorization document
- Refugee travel document
The in person Placement will be at:
RVC Medford Campus
B Building, Room 11
227 E. Ninth St.,
Medford, OR 97501
RWC Grants Pass Campus
Josephine Bldg. Rm. 1
3345 Redwood Hwy.
Grants Pass, Or. 97527
For more information please call 541-956-7112 or email email@example.com.