Public Records Request
Public Records requests should be in writing. They may be made two ways:
- Via the online Public Records Request Form
- Submit by mail (print form from link above)
Requests made via Online:
- Complete and submit Public Records Request Form
- Requests are considered received when read by the recipient
- Requests will be acknowledged within five (5) business days
- Responsive documents will be delivered electronically whenever possible.
- Requests seeking physical copies of documents must contain a mailing address for delivery of responses and will be charged per copy plus postage.
- Voluminous documents will be delivered through hyperlinks in the final response.