Applying for Graduation
- Submit a Graduation Application two terms prior to your anticipated program completion.
- Graduates must submit an application by May 6th to assure that your name appears in all graduation publications.
Graduation Application Results
- Expect an email with a link to your Degree Audit Results in four-six weeks.
- Your Degree Audit will list requirements you still need to complete.
- Mark your calendar, if you do not receive your results within six weeks, contact RCC at [email protected]
- At the end of each term a final review will be conducted for all graduation candidates.
- Diplomas will be mailed in eight-ten weeks after verification of program completion.
- If you need to complete additional coursework, your audit will be updated and you will be notified by email.
- Verify your correct mailing address is on file to receive your diploma at myRogue.
- The 51st Rogue Community College Carmencement will begin at 9 a.m. Saturday, June 18.
If you experience a disability that may require some accommodation in order to participate in a Rogue Community College class or activity, please notify the Access and Disability Resources department at 541-956-7337 or [email protected] at least 5 business days in advance.