Allied Health Occupations Application Instructions
Welcome to the Rogue Community College Allied Health Occupations program application.
You can get started on the application and prerequisites now. However, the application cannot be submitted until you have viewed or attended an Allied Health Occupations Program Information Session where you will receive the needed code to submit your application.
- Admitted Rogue Community College student
- Successful completion of prerequisites prior to program start date
- View or attended an Allied Health Occupations Program Information Session for application submission code
- Personal Statment Essay
- Complete and submitted application
Tips for application success.
- Follow the directions carefully; these are competitive, limited-entry programs
- Type and save your written responses
- Application sessions time out after 120 minutes Save often!
- Applications are evaluated on completeness, quality of answers, and submitted materials
- Top scoring applicants will be invited to a formal interview
- Finalist will be notified with an acceptance letter via email
- Previous Health Care Experience - 20%
- Personal Statement - 50%
In a 400-500 word essay, answer the following: What lead you to apply for this Allied Health program? How would this program help accomplish your personal and professional goals? Where do you see your future in health care? How are you prepared to be successful in this program?
Note: Answers will be scored on spelling, grammar and completeness of answers to the questions above
- Prerequisites Completed/Currently Enrolled - 30%
- Military Veteran - 5% Bonus