Welcome to the RCC Allied Health Occupations program application!
*This application is for the Dental Assistant, Medical Assistant and Phlebotomy Programs only*
|Cohort Start||Program||Priority Application Due Date||Last Day to Submit Application|
|Medical Assistant||December 11
|Summer||Dental Assistant||February 28||May 1|
Attend an Allied Health Occupations Information Session.
This information session will provide you information about our program requirements as well as the code to access your application. To complete this step, click the link above.
Register for program prerequisites.
Prerequisites do not need to be complete at time of application, but are required prior to start of program. Please note there may be program courses you can take ahead of program admission, please contact your advisor for more information.
Complete your application
This application includes a written essay
Tips for application success.
- Follow the directions carefully
- Type and save your written responses using Word or Docs, then copy and paste into the application.
- Application sessions time out after 120 minutes Save often!
The following areas will be assessed:
- Previous health care experience or volunteer experience
- Personal Statement
- Military Veteran
Await acceptance letter
- We process applications based on submission date. We will email the account provided in your application with acceptance or waitlist letter.
- Priority applications will be notified of status within 3 weeks of receipt.
- Applications received by the last day to submit will be notified two weeks after application due date.
We are excited to have you join our program!