You may apply for program entry prior to completion of prerequisites, however all prerequisites MUST be completed with a "C" or better prior to program start.
Previous Healthcare Experience
*Scored for Phlebotomy, Medical Assistant, Pharmacy Tech, and Medical Administrative Assistant/Medical Office Assistant students only.
Personal Statement (50 points)
- What led you to apply for this Allied Health Program?
- What are your professional goals and how does this program help you fulfill them?
- What skills, attributes, or employment experience do you have that will be beneficial in health care and your chosen program?
- How are you prepared to be successful as a student?
- What positive habits do you bring?
- If your academic record includes multiple dropped, withdrawn, or failed classes what do you plan to do differently to develop success?
Note: Note: Answers will be scored on completeness and quality of the answers as well as grammar, spelling, and organization.
Military Veteran Bonus. No %.
Military Veteran Bonus (10 points)
Allied Health Occupations Department