Welcome to Contract and Procurement at RCC
The Contract and Procurement office supports the educational goals of Rogue Community College by assisting departments in acquiring goods and services through de-centralized purchasing processes and vendor contracting.
The staff members of the Contract and Procurement Office are committed to assuring that there is a mutually beneficial and cooperative relationship between the College and the supplier community.
The function of the Office of Procurement and Contracting includes the following:
- Coordinates purchases of all goods and services for all college departments
- Maintains vendor records and relationships
- Arranges for product demonstrations and refers information about new or improved products to departments using these products
- Provides assistance and recommendations to college departments
- Monitors procurement procedures
- Provides training
- Evaluates bids and proposals, negotiates, recommends contract award, and monitors status of award
- Sponsors and/or attends community outreach activities to encourage active participation in the college’s procurement process
Contact InfoGeneral Office Info
Redwood Campus – "JO" Building
3345 Redwood Highway
Grants Pass, OR 97527
Jodie Fulton, CPPO, CPPB, Director
Sheri Bransfield, CPPB, Procurement Specialist
Richard Amneus, CPPB, Contract Specialist
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Please check the academic calendar for college closure days and holidays.