Enrollment Information for High School Liaisons
Role of the HS Counselors/Liaisons
In order to ensure that our high school programs run smoothly and stay streamlined, we request that one staff member at each high school be designated as the high school’s RCC liaison with the Early College programs.
The High School RCC Liaison:
- is often a counselor or teacher but can be any staff member that the high school administration designates.
- helps teachers, students, parents and administrators with general information regarding the RCC Early College programs.
- provides a consistent message with the understanding of RCC's programs.
- communicates specific questions directly to the RCC staff.
- Rachel Ostroskie for enrollment deadlines, student processes, information about admissions, placement process, registration, transcripts, and other important student information.
High school liaisons can help students see how the Rogue Community College Early College program will help fit into an overall academic plan by reviewing the following: