A new test series has been released. If you started prior to 2014 and did NOT earn your GED®, your file has expired and you will need to start the process over.
- All GED® testing is computer based. Please visit GED.com to create an account, schedule exams, and make payments. For questions or assistance call 1-877-392-6433. RCC cannot create an account for you, take your payments, or schedule your exams.
- There are four content areas: Reasoning through Language Arts, Social Studies, Science, and Math.
- The cost is $38 per test. Retest fees are $10 per test. Payment is made at GED.com or by calling 1-877-392-6433. RCC does not process payments.
- Testing is available in English and Spanish.
Please ensure you are prepared and have reviewed RCC Testing Center guidelines and identification requirements.
- Tutorials for calculator: Calculator Tutorials
- Tutorials for GED® Test on Computers: Tutorials for Computer
- Sample Questions: Sample Questions
For further information:
GED® Table Rock Campus Testing Center
7800 Pacific Avenue, Room 127
White City, OR 97503
GED® Redwood Campus Testing Center
Wiseman Building, Room 17
3345 Redwood Highway
Grants Pass, OR 97527