The Educational Opportunity Centers (EOC) program provides counseling and information on college admissions to qualified adults who want to enter or continue a program of postsecondary education. The program also provides services to improve the financial and economic literacy of participants. An important objective of the program is to counsel participants on financial aid options, including basic financial planning skills, and to assist in the application process. The goal of the EOC program is to increase the number of adult participants who enroll in postsecondary education institutions.
- College Admissions
- College Waivers
- Financial Aid Application Assistance (FAFSA)
- Financial Aid Verifications
- College Transfer Information
- GED Referral
- English As a Second Language (ESL) Referral
- Career Exploration
- Financial Literacy (Loans)
- Help with transition to college life
- Be at least 19 years old; or is less than 19 years of age, and the individual cannot be appropriately served by Talent Search project
- Be a United States Citizen or a eligible non-citizen, and
- Express a desire to enroll, or is enrolled in a program of postsecondary education, and request information or assistance in applying for admission to, or financial aid for, such a program.
Click the link to apply to participate in the TRIO EOC Program
Click the link to Request a EOC Workshop
EOC Transition Specialists
Federal funds have been allocated for the TRIO Educational Talent Search program. 100% of this project is financed through a grant from the U.S. Department of Education.