Career Pathways Certificates/Roadmaps
Programs that are 12-44 credits that acknowledge a specific skill proficiency to help students gain enhanced employment opportunities are considered Career Pathways. These programs are state approved. Certain certificates are eligible for federal financial aid, while others may only be eligible as a segment of an aid-eligible certificate or degree program (Satisfactory Academic Progress for Financial Aid Students). For academic advising, see your advisor or RCC counselor. Limited scholarship options may be available at the financial aid scholarship search website.
RCC Career Pathways Degrees and Certificates are listed below. The roadmaps link to a graphical display of the path from the first certificate of completion to the two-year or four-year degree. The roadmaps also include employment information. The certificate pages contain a list of required courses and prerequisites.
Business & Management
Careers in this path are related to the business environment. These include entrepreneur, sales, marketing, computer/information systems, finance, accounting, personnel, economics, and management.
- Business & Management Accounting Pathways Roadmap
- Business & Management Business Services Pathways Roadmap
- Business & Management Computer Software Pathways Roadmap
- Business & Management Small Business Management Pathways Roadmap
Careers in this path are related to the promotion of health and treatment of disease. These include research, prevention, treatment, and related health technologies.
- Basic Health Care Pathways Roadmap
- Clinical Laboratory Assistant Pathways Roadmap
- Dental Assistant Pathways Roadmap
- Health Care Informatics Pathways Roadmap
- Emergency Medical Technology (EMT) Pathways Roadmap
- Fire Science
Careers in this path are related to economic, political, and social systems. These include education, government, law and law enforcement, leisure and recreation, military, religion, child care, social services, and personal services.
Industrial & Engineering Systems
Careers in this path are related to technologies necessary to design, develop, install, and maintain physical systems. These include engineering, manufacturing, construction, service, and related technologies.
- Automotive Technology Pathways Roadmap
- Computer Operations-Programming/Web Development
- Construction Technolog Pathways Roadmap
- Diesel Technology Pathways Roadmap
- Digital Graphic Design
- Electronics Technology Pathways Roadmap
- Industrial Welding Technology Pathways Roadmap
- Manufacturing/Engineering Technology Pathways Roadmap