Redwood Campus Parking
- Free parking is available for college-owned parking lots at the Redwood campus. Visitors to Redwood campus should park in designated spaces. Please see the Redwood Campus map for parking lots.
Riverside Campus/HEC Parking
Table Rock Campus Parking
- At Table Rock campus, parking is available on the west side of campus off Pacific Avenue and the east lot off Avenue C.
Overflow parking is available in the gravel lot on the west side of Pacific Avenue across the street from campus.
ADA Parking - all campuses
- Parking spaces for persons with disabilities are available at all RCC facilities. Parking in undesignated or restricted areas (fire lanes, disabled spaces, etc.) may result in fines and/or towing.
- Redwood campus - every lot has one or more parking spaces for persons with disabilities.
Riverside campus - parking for persons with disabilities is available in the following locations:
- ADA parking on Bartlett Street at 9th Street
- C Building, Front Street at 8th Street
- ADA street parking on Bartlett north of 8th Street
- ADA parking in city lots on Central between 8th and 10th streets
- Table Rock Campus - parking is available at the front entry of both the east and west entrances
- Regularly scheduled bus service in Grants Pass and Medford is available to RCC students with a current student I.D.
Transportation in Josephine County is provided by Josephine Community Transit (bus schedule); the service picks up and delivers students to the Redwood campus. The bus stops between the Wiseman Learning Center and Josephine Building. Bus schedules are available at the Student Services building. More information is available by calling Josephine Community Transit at 541-474-5452 or by clicking the above link. The cost is $30 per term and bus passes are available for purchase on the Redwood Campus in Grants Pass at Rogue Central and are good for all routes at all times.
- In Jackson County bus schedules are available on the Student Services floor of the Riverside campus G building. Tickets may be purchased at the Rogue Valley Transit District (RVTD) transfer station, located two blocks from the Riverside Campus at 200 S. Front Street, Medford, OR. The cost for students is $15 per term. Schedules and operational information also may be obtained by calling RVTD at 541-608-2423 or visit their Web site at www.rvtd.org.
- Drive Less Connect is a free online matching service that provides secure, easy-to-use online ride-matching tool that matches you with people going your way.
- Join a vanpool. Call 541-608-2432 for vanpool information in Jackson and Josephine counties.
Bike and ride
- "Bikes on Buses," a new service from the Rogue Valley Transportation District, allows passengers and their bicycles to go anywhere a bus goes. Bike riders may load and secure their bikes on an exterior mounted rack and pay the regular bus fare.
- Each Bikes on Buses rack can carry two, single seat bicycles on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Bicycle lockers will be available at the RVTD bus station, 200 S. Front Street, Medford
- Riverside campus - bike racks are available in the following locations:
Redwood campus - bike racks are available in the following locations:
- Behind G building in the parking lot
- HEC at the corner of 8th and Riverside
- City racks in the ally behind G and on the sidewalk next to G, and city lots on Central between 8th and 10th streets.
Table Rock campus - bike racks are available at the east entrance
- Coates Hall, west entrance
- Gymnasium, northwest corner
- Student center/cafeteria, south entrance