- Get There Oregon Find and share a ride! Get There is Oregon’s free easy-to-use carpool matching tool and trip planner that will get you where you need to go. Save time, money and reduce your impact by finding fellow students and employees taking similar trips to match a trip with. Simply set your origin and destination for a regular or one-time trip. Get There will match the user with others who have a similar travel plan. Users can search and view potential trip matches that are based upon a specific radius from the origin, destination and along the route.
- Join a vanpool. Call 541-608-2432 for vanpool information in Jackson and Josephine counties.
- Now available in the Rogue Valley! Download Lyft or Uber.
Bike and Ride
"Bikes on Buses," allows passengers and their bicycles to go anywhere a bus goes. Bike riders may load and secure their bikes on an exterior mounted rack and pay the regular bus fare.
Each Bikes on Buses rack can carry two, single seat bicycles on a first-come, first-served basis.
Students and staff can rent bike lockers at Redwood and Riverside campuses through the library. The rental fee is $20 per term, due at the time of rental. Stop by the library for details.
Riverside campus - bike racks are available in the following locations:
- Behind G building in the parking lot
- HEC at the corner of 8th and Riverside
- City racks in the ally behind G and on the sidewalk next to G, and city lots on Central between 8th and 10th streets.
Redwood campus - bike racks are available in the following locations:
- Coates Hall, west entrance
- Gymnasium, northwest corner
- Student center/cafeteria, south entrance
Table Rock campus - bike racks are available at the east entrance