The Redwood Campus (RWC) is located in Grants Pass
- From Interstate 5 take Grants Pass Exit No. 55. The freeway exit sign lists Rogue Community College.
- You will be on Redwood Highway (Hwy. 199: aka Grants Pass Parkway). Go through all the stoplights - about 4 miles.
- Turn left at the first college entrance sign ("east entrance") where there's a left-turn lane.
- Take an immediate right onto the frontage road, Demaray Drive.
- Stay on Demaray for about ¾ mile and turn right on College Drive where there is a sign for the college.
- Stay on College Drive as it winds around for about ¼ mile, making no right turns. This entrance road will lead you directly into the parking lot near the Rogue Auditorium. For building locations, please see the Redwood Campus Map [PDF].
You may park in any open parking spot. A parking pass is not required.