All Rogue Community College (RCC) students may use equipment at the Redwood Campus gym during open gym time under the following guidelines:
- They are currently enrolled in any Physical Education (PE) class.
- They are currently enrolled in the open gym use class, pay the scheduled course fee, have a signed waiver of liability on file and have attended a gym orientation class scheduled through the Health Physical Education and Recreation (HPER) department.
All RCC faculty and staff, who wish to use the gym equipment are entitled to gym privileges during open gym time under the following guidelines:
- They have participated in a gym orientation class scheduled through HPER department.
- They have a signed waiver of liability on file.
- Their participation is only during non-work time (breaks, lunch, after hours).
Rescinds Procedure Number: AP-026
Approved: April 6, 2021