NWCCU 2020 Standards 2.E.2, 2.E.3
* See note below for state-funded capital projects
Capital Outlay Program
The college president will annually report to the Board of Education a five year capital outlay program. The program will consist of the plans of the Rogue Community College concerning its future academic and student service programs, and the effects of such programs on construction needs.
Specifically, the five year capital outlay program will include the following:
- Statement of educational plans
- Statement of energy plans
- Statement of disabled persons’ barrier removal plan
- Location of program delivery
- Location of other owned lands
- Rogue Community College-wide priority lists
- Rogue Community College-wide capacity/load ratios
- Rogue Community College-wide supporting detail
Construction contracts will be awarded in accordance with AP 6350 Contracts – Construction and will comply with applicable laws relating to public works.
NOTE: For state-funded capital projects, HECC has the authority under ORS 341.933 to establish rules. See OAR 589-003-0100 for the project request process and criteria.
Rescinds Procedure Number: None
Approved: October 1, 2019
Accreditation reference updated January 28, 2020