HB2998 Postsecondary Student Transfer
AP 4235 Credit by Examination
To notate on a transcript a state-approved Oregon Transfer Module or Core Transfer Maps from Rogue Community College, students must successfully complete the appropriate coursework with a minimum grade of “C” or “pass” and meet the following standards:
- Oregon Transfer Module
- Student must complete a minimum of 45 credits from six categories of approved general education courses.
- Students must complete at least one course toward their module at RCC.
- Students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 at the time the module is notated.
- Core Transfer Maps
- Students must complete a minimum of eight courses and 30 credits from six categories of approved general education courses.
- Students must complete at least one course toward their map at RCC.
- Students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 at the time the map is notated.
- Apply for graduation by published deadlines.
- Official transcripts from other educational institutions with transfer credits to be used toward the notation must be received in the Enrollment Services Department.
- Credit by Examination as defined in AP 4235 may be used to satisfy a portion of the requirements for the notations.
- The awarding of a notation becomes official only when the notation information has been posted to the transcript.
Oregon Transfer Module and Core Transfer Maps differ from the traditional certificates and degrees and these completers are not eligible to participate in commencement exercises.
Rescinds Procedure Number: AP-067
Approved: November 2, 2021