Wireless Network Access
Wireless network access is available for current students and employees at most RCC locations.
To connect to the wireless network:
- Make sure wireless is enabled on your device
- Connect to the RCC network
- Open a web browser and sign in using your student or staff username and password:
- Students username: John.Smith.1234
- Staff username: JSmith
- Accept the Use Policy (By checking the "Use Policy" box in our account sign-up, you agree that you have read, understand, and accept the terms and conditions described).
To ensure a safe operating environment for all users, you will be required to install and run various anti-virus software and appropriate security patches. If you do not meet the requirements, you will be prompted to download the appropriate software to meet compliance using RCC's wireless network.
All users are required to install a software policy key to insure compliance.
To receive Internet access:
- Install the SafeConnect Policy Key Client and accept the terms and conditions
- When the file download box appears, select Open (FireFox users select Save and install by double-clicking the .exe file from your download location)
- You will be prompted to Accept the terms and conditions, if you do not accept you will not gain Internet access.