Welcome to the Rogue Community College Budget website. This site will be regularly updated with budget updates, projections, communication, planning documents, and meeting schedules.
A Budget is a written document showing Rogue Community College's comprehensive financial plan for one fiscal year or biennium. It must include a balance statement of actual revenues and expenditures during each of the last two years, and estimated revenues and expenditures for the current and upcoming year.
The Budget Office
- Prepares and distributes the annual budget document
- Maintains and updates the College's annual budget
- Provides information, training and assistance to division/department budget administrators
Email Budget Questions to:
- Lisa Stanton, Vice President of Operations and Finance/CFO
- Email: LStanton@roguecc.edu
- Natalie Herklotz, Budget Coordinator
- Email: NHerklotz@roguecc.edu