Image: Jump to Content Disability Services
Rogue Community College
Rogue Community College
Phone Search Menu Search
Department Banner

GED® Transcripts or Certificates

You can order an official copy of your GED® Transcript or Certificate online through Diploma Sender.

  1. Visit Diploma Sender online at
  2. Complete the online order form using a credit or debit card, cashier's check or money order for payment,
  3. Check your email or mailbox for receipt of your transcript or diploma.

If you cannot access the Internet, you may order copies by phone. Just call Diploma Sender, toll free at 1-855-313-5799. Additional charges will apply.

Rogue Community College cannot provide verification of completion, or provide copies of transcripts or diplomas. All requests should be directed to Diploma Sender.