Student evaluation of instruction dates:
Spring 2016 5/20/16 - 6/12/16
Summer 2016 8/12/16 - 9/4/16
Fall 2016 11/18/16 - 12/11/16
Winter 2017 3/3/17 - 3/26/17
Spring 2017 5/26/17 - 6/18/17
With the What Do You Think? ®evaluation system you can:
- Log into myRogue and access a personal web page that presents evaluations for only the courses you're currently enrolled in
- Be assured of the CONFIDENTIALITY of your responses
- Complete paperless evaluations anytime, day or night
- Save evaluations in progress and return to complete them later
- Receive email notification when evaluation periods open and close (Results will not be mailed to faculty until after your grades have posted and the term has ended).
Note-sessions are now open the last 3 weeks of term.
We value and need your thoughts about instruction; your input helps your teachers plan for future terms.
We so appreciate student participation in the evaluation process ... it's such a vital component in improving the quality of the class. The positive feedback is always encouraging, but I find the true value is in the critical comments. I try to express to my students to never get to the point of satisfaction or they'll plateau in their growth and learning. This is also so important for the instructor, particularly in the classroom, when the richness of the relationship is in learning together. David Underwood, RCC Business Technology
Thanks in advance for your thoughtful replies, your positive feedback lets me know what is going well and your constructive criticism will improve my course for future students. Doug Gardner RCC Mathematics