Allied Health Occupations Application Instructions
Welcome to the Rogue Community College Allied Health Occupations program application.
You can get started on the application and prerequisites now. However, the application cannot be submitted until you have viewed an Allied Health Occupations Program Information Session where you will receive the needed code to submit your application.
Applications are reviewed based on submission date. You can submit your application prior to completion of prerequisites, however completion of prerequisites is required prior to the start of the program. The application process is multi-step process which will include submitted written application and interview. Submitted essay, interview, and prior program participation are considered when placing student in the program.
- Admitted Rogue Community College student
- Successful completion of prerequisites prior to program start date
- Personal Statement Essay
- Complete and submit an application
Tips for application success.
- Follow the directions carefully; these are competitive, limited-entry programs
- Type and save your written responses using Word or Docs, then copy and paste into the application.
- Application sessions time out after 120 minutes Save often!
- Applications are evaluated on completeness, quality of answers, and submitted materials
- Top scoring applicants may be invited to a formal interview
- Finalist will be notified with an acceptance letter via email
- Previous Health Care Experience
- Personal Statement
- Prerequisites Completed or Currently Enrolled
- Military Veteran