Go You, #GoRogue!
There are many ways to discover RCC and the programs we offer. Follow the tabs and links below to begin your journey:
There has never been a better and more exciting time to explore and begin college while still in high school. Rogue Community College offers several options for Jackson and Josephine county high school students to get a jump start on a college plan and career preparation path right away.
Adults who need to learn basic reading, writing, and math skills may attend classes tailored for their needs and study independently in a learning lab with assistance from qualified instructors.
- RCC offers GED® and Pre-College Education and GED® preparation classes to anyone who does not have a high school diploma or needs to review basic skills and is at least 16 years old.
- RCC has multiple levels (beginner through advanced) English Acquisition classes for work, school, and functioning in the community.
Looking to advance, skill up, or start a new career?
Check out the short-term Career and Technical Education options at Rogue Community College. You could earn a certificate or degree in 3-24 months.
It's never too early to start preparing for transfer.
For many students who want to stay close to home or save money, community college is a great way to get ready for a four-year degree. Preparing for transfer is about getting ready to succeed at a four-year college or university. It's about making the right choices for you, based on your major and the college or university you hope to attend.
There are many ways to learn more about RCC and the programs we offer. Please click the links below to learn more.
- Campus Tours
- RCC Program Information Sessions
- RCC Schedule of Classes
- How to Register for Classes
- RCC Guided Pathways
- Career Exploration
- Degrees and Certificates at RCC
Are you a returning RCC student? Contact our Advising Dept. to continue where you left off.