Compass Law Group Scholarship (ID 3489)
- Start Date:
- In order to apply, write a 500+ word essay, on why an education is important. Give us examples of how you’ve persevered through the obstacles in order to get an education. What have you learned from these challenges, and how will that prepare you for the challenges you face as a student in a higher education environment? Show examples, and defend your answer..
- Min GPA:
- • Participants must be enrolled at an accredited high school, college, or university in the U.S.A.
• Submissions must be received by 8/5/2018
• First maintain a cumulative Grade Point (average (GPA of at least 3.0 (or equivalent))
• Please send your information and submission via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special Criteria:
- In your submission please include the following:
• First and last name
• Email address
• Phone number
• Transcript of your GPA, unofficial transcript are accepted
• School you are currently attended