Benenati Law Firm Futures Scholarship (ID 3482)
- Start Date:
- The Benenati Law Firm is pleased to offer the 1st Annual Benenati Law Firm Future Leaders Scholarship
Our scholarship is available to high school seniors and current college students nationwide who plan on attending, or are currently attending, an accredited 4-year college/university or 2-year accredited community college in the Fall of 2018. Applicants must be pursuing a legal, medical, or business-related degree. Special consideration will be given to members of a family that have recently been injured in a car accident.
- Min GPA:
- • Applicants must be pursuing a legal, medical, or business-related degree.
• You must be a citizen, national or legal permanent resident of the United States.
• You must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
• You or someone in your immediate family was involved in a personal injury accident.
• Scholarship is available for high school seniors and current college students nationwide.
• Must be attending an accredited 4-year college/university or a 2-year community college for Fall 2018.
• A current transcript MUST be submitted for consideration.
• A 500-word minimum essay explaining your future study and career plans and how your life experiences have influenced your goals. Special consideration will be given to members of a family that have recently been injured in a car accident.
• Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes to substantiate their application for consideration.