SteelKiwi Scholarship Program (ID 3428)
- Start Date:
- SteelKiwi is an international software development company that specializes in creating web and mobile applications. We’re establishing an annual scholarship program to provide one $1000 award to a diligent and curious student looking to pursue a college degree in Computer Science or another computer-related field.
Applicants will be evaluated based on their academic performance, technical accomplishments, and the content and creativity presented in their scholarship applications. Apply for the student scholarship now to get a hand with your college education.
- Min GPA:
- Full(12+ Credits)
- • Applicants must be high school juniors or seniors or college/university students continuing as full-time undergraduates in fall 2018.
• Applicants must be planning to attend or already attending an accredited four-year college or university in the United States, Canada, or Europe with a declared major in computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field.
• Applicants must be full-time students and carry a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
• Apart from these formal terms of eligibility, applicants should demonstrate strong leadership skills and have a passion for technology and software engineering.
- Special Criteria:
- Additionally, you need to complete one of the following tasks:
1. Write a 1,200-word proposal for a new mobile application that you would personally be excited to develop.
2. Write a 1,200-word essay describing what you believe to be the next most impactful innovation in the world of technology or specifically in the field of software engineering.