Advance Prevention Lawsuit Legal Scholarship (ID 2273)
- Start Date:
- Lawsuit Legal is pleased to announce an annual sponsorship award of $1,000 for U.S. high school seniors seeking a degree in an accredited four year university. The program was awarded for the first time in 2016, and will continue annually to provide opportunity and support in the form of financial awards to students working to build skills and advance their education for use in service of their communities.
- Min GPA:
- • Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Be entering freshman year (or attending first year) in college
• Plan to declare a major in any field of study
• Be a U.S. citizen or have permanent residency
- Special Criteria:
- Applicants interested in being awarded the funds ARE REQUIRED to create a video along with a written essay discussing one of the following: A personal story sharing how reckless, drunk, impaired or distracted driving has had impacted their lives, their family, or their community. Entrants are encouraged to provide an analysis on how injuries and fatalities resulting from preventable accidents reach beyond crash victims to those left behind and the community as a whole. Creative ideas for reducing accident rates and reckless / impaired driving in teenage drivers to reduce needless injury and death are welcome.
In addition to the application form provided below, applicants must provide a copy of their high school transcripts, SAT or ACT scores and any recommendation letters and indicate the university they attend or are enrolled in for their freshman year.