College JumpStart Scholarship (ID 1084)
- Start Date:
- The College JumpStart Scholarship is an annual, merit-based competition -- financial need is not considered -- that is open to 10th-12th graders, college students and non-traditional students. The main requirement is that you are committed to going to school and can express your goals for getting a higher education. The first place prize is a $1,000 scholarship to help cover educational expenses. This award can be used at any college or university in the United States.
- College JumpStart Scholarship Fund
- College JumpStart Scholarship
- 4546 B10 El Camino Real No. 325
- Los Altos
- Financial Need:
- 1) High school 10th-12th grader, college student or non-traditional student;
2) U.S. citizen or legal resident;
3) Attend or plan to attend an accredited 2-year, 4-year or vocational / trade school in the U.S.
4) Be committed to using education to better your life and that of your family and/or community.
- Special Criteria:
- Personal Statement
Please answer ONE of the following questions in 250 words or less.
(1) What are your educational goals?
(2) How will winning this scholarship help you attain your goals?
(3) Write about a time when "hard work" paid off.
(4) Describe your experience with community service and volunteering and how that has affected you and your outlook.