Brylak Law Safety Scholarship for College Students (ID 3791)
- Start Date:
- Every year, our firm grants a $1,000 scholarship to the U.S. college student who creates the best video essay that elaborates on how lawyers make the world a safer place.
Our Scholarship Aims To Accomplish Three Goals:
• Provide financial aid to a college student
• Encourage students to explore the role personal injury lawyers play in minimizing hazards, helping those injured, and encouraging people everywhere to think about consumer safety.
• Inspire students to pursue a career in any legal field.
- All students are eligible to apply.
- Special Criteria:
- How To Enter:
• Record a one- to two-minute video explaining how lawyers make the world a safer place. Applicants should use plain English and speak honestly.
• Publish the video to your YouTube channel
• Title the video Brylak Law Safety Scholarship Contest and Include this link https://www.brylaklaw.com/safety-scholarship-for-law-students in the description.
• Share your video on our Facebook page and on your own Facebook page.
• OR submit an 1,000 – 1,500 word essay explaining how lawyers make the world a safer place to firstname.lastname@example.org.