Intellias Scholarship Program for High School and College Students (ID 3675)
- Start Date:
- Intellias was founded by two techies, Vitaly and Michael, who met in their Applied Math class at university and later pursued careers in software engineering. Their technical background shaped our corporate values from day one.
Here at Intellias, we’re passionate about software engineering and the innovative nature of what we do. That’s why we’re launching our student scholarship program to encourage talented young people with the same passion for technology that we have. This software development scholarship will help a high school, college, or university student to achieve their goals in a technical field of study and their future career.
We constantly support local IT communities in Ukraine, the country where we’re based, and contribute to new educational programs in Ukraine’s most prominent universities. We’ve helped establish technology labs for the Internet of Things program at the National University ‘Lviv Polytechnic’ and a Data Science lab at the Ukrainian Catholic University.
Our grant for high school students is aimed at shaping the future of the software engineering industry globally. We know that raising the funds for education isn’t easy, especially for talented young people who spend their time studying hard. That’s why we’re offering this opportunity to get a college scholarship. This software development scholarship program can help you explore your talents.
Put simply, we want to support a talented young techie who would like to pursue the dream to innovate and disrupt our tech-first world.
- Min GPA:
- • You’re a high school senior, undergraduate student, or graduate student studying software engineering, computer science, applied math, or any other program related to software development
• You have a minimum composite SAT score of 1400 or ACT score of 25
• You have a minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
• You have a passion for software engineering and technology