LED Lighting Scholarship (ID 3553)
- Start Date:
- "LED Lighting Scholarship" is an annual fund for college students. There are countless people living in the dark, in terms of physical and mental status. This issue is especially significant in the developing countries. To fulfil the social responsibility, we not only donate to UNICEF for each LED light we sold constantly, but hold the annual scholarship fund for students who are aware of poverty in the world. In 2018-2019, we are pleased to offer $1000 scholarship for applicants who show active participation in voluntary service and appreciate the application of cost-effective and energy efficiency LED lighting in third-world countries.
- Min GPA:
- 1/2 (6-8 Credits)
- Volunteerism/Community Service
- 1. Full-time or part-time college students (applicable to any discipline, exchange or international students).
2. Minimum GPA: 3, or B equivalent.
3. Participate in voluntary service proactively.
4. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited.
- Special Criteria:
- Students are required to submit a reflectively journal that addresses the both parts:
A. The Most Impressive Voluntary Work in My Life. (500 words)
B. How LED Lighting Help the Impoverished Countries Step Out from the Dark. (500 words)