Anidjar and Levine Community Service Scholarship (ID 3548)
- Start Date:
- The Law Firm of Anidjar & Levine will award a $1,000 scholarship to the student who best demonstrates the relationship between their community service and future career goals and ambitions.
Serving your community not only benefits the community; it benefits the volunteer as well. Young volunteers who participate in community service are more likely to continue their civic service in adulthood. They also develop a greater understanding of and empathy for their fellow community members, along with a sense of personal responsibility to help.
Community service also helps young people prepare for future educational and career endeavors. Volunteering develops communication skills, leadership, and work ethic.
We encourage all students who serve their community to apply for the Anidjar & Levine Community Service Scholarship, and keep giving back to your community!
- Min GPA:
- Volunteerism/Community Service
- • Students currently enrolled in or formally accepted to an accredited U.S. community college, college, or university undergraduate or graduate degree program
• Applicants should have a history of serving their community in a volunteer role.
• Applicants must currently be in good academic standing and provide transcripts to support a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Special Criteria:
- To apply, assemble the following information and fill out and submit your application via the form on this page.
• Current resume listing your community service, including:
• Name(s) of the organization(s) through which you volunteered
• Service dates
• Contact information
• Brief description of your service
• Your most recent transcript
• A 500-word essay on one of these writing prompts:
• What job skill(s) did you develop through community service that you did not possess prior to volunteering?
• What did community service teach you about leadership?
• How has your community service influenced your career goals?