MoArmouz E-commerce Scholarship (ID 3529)
- Start Date:
- Dr. Srucchi Goel and Mr. Gaurav Shdev, are the proud founders of MoArmouz. Driven by an urge to revolutionize the digital world, they embarked on the journey to curate the best mobile accessories. Their dreams resonated with their enthusiasm and as a result, MoArmouz was born to deliver customer-oriented services in the electronics industry.
Internet has changed our lives in many aspects. Whatever you’re looking to buy, whether it is a matte screen guard or any other accessories – internet will help you. Our aim is to help our customers to find the best product, anything from best usb c cable to the best apple macbook 13 inch touch bar.
So, we wish to extend our love and passion to everyone, across the globe, in a better way. Our obligation is to ensure people get the best services. Therefore, we have scholarships program to the deserving students.
- Min Age:
- We only accept applicants who show proof that they are studying and enrolled in an accredited school/university. You must be at least seventeen years old to apply, so the ages are really open to just about anyone. The scholarship contest is considered as an international, so don't feel like your school/university might not be considered for its location. Moreover, Terms and conditions apply.
- Special Criteria:
- We want the applicants to write a 600 words essay on the following:
Why e-commerce is good for the growth of business? Tell us about the new business ideas that could cope well in the ecommerce world? How these new ideas can be beneficial for customers and make their life easier? Are you currently working on any idea that would ease the working of e-commerce professionals on daily basis?
Once you completed your work, please send it to the following email address: scholarships@MoArmouz.com
Your submission should also include the following items:
• A image copy or PDF of your current student ID (make sure it's not expired)
• Personal information like name in full, residential and telephone among others, name of the school and your area of study.
• A 600 words essay which answers the questions that we have mentioned above. The main point of the scholarship is to understand what type of ideas you have in terms of ecommerce development. We encourage you to get as descriptive as possible.
• Please submit all of the documents in PDF form. We prefer formatting to be in Arial, 12-point font and double-spaced.